(for 4 people)
For fried rice noodles:
· 50g (1/4 cup) rice noodles and olive oil (to fry the rice)
For boiled rice:
· 300g (aprox 1 1/2 cups) Montoro organic rice
· 1 clove of garlic, minced
· 3 tbsp of olive oil
· 650 ml (aprox 2 3/4 cups) of water
· 1 tsp of salt
For the wok:
· 6 tbsp olive oil
· 2 tbsp sesame oil
· 1 tbsp oyster sauce
· 1 tbsp soy sauce
· 1 small slice fresh ginger, minced
· 2 cloves garlic, minced
· 400g (aprox 3 1/2 cups) free range chicken
· 12 raw snow peas
· 1 raw red chile, cilantro, and mint
· 1 pack choi (spoon cabbage)
· 30g (1/4 cup) peanuts
Fried rice noodles: heat the olive oil in a pot and when it is sufficiently hot, add all the rice noodles at once, fry for just a bit, then remove and set aside.
Boiled Rice: Heat 3 tbsp of olive oil in a pot, sauté 1 clove of minced garlic until soft. Add the rice, sauté it for 1 minute and add water, 1 tbsp salt and cook for 15 mins. Strain and set aside.
Wok: Cut the chicken into strips, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat the oils and sauté the chicken until golden. Remove and set aside. In the same pot with the oil, add ginger and minced garlic.
When they start to turn golden brown add the snow peas, the cabbage leaves and the amount desired of red chile cut in strips. Stir, mixing for 1 minute, and add soy sauce, oyster sauce, and then the chicken. Mix. Add in the rice and mix again.
Then add the fried rice noodles and mix well. Finish off by adding crushed peanuts, minced cilantro and mint, and raw strips of red chile.